Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Can Call Me Duke.

I just sent an e-mail to a friend that is notorious for flaking and/or not willing to go out and be social in general. It went a little something like this:


Hello Eliza Eggs,

My name is Megan Allen, and as you may know I will be attending a small venue called "Duke's" tonight. Don't let the name fool you - you do not have to dress up as a Duke to attend (I found that out the hard way... see attached image).

Anyway, I will treat you like royalty should you choose to attend this event (as if I ever treat you differently).

Please come... I request your presence as does the followers and fans of shuffleboard, spirits, and an all around good time.

I shall see you there.

Bidding you adieu,
Megan Allenington

PS - If you give Kelsey a cigarette, I'll chop your nads off. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment