Thursday, January 7, 2010

Live-In Girlfriends And Ben Affleck Crying

In my first post I mentioned that I live alone... well that's changed. I now have a live-in girlfriend.
Yes, you read correctly.
If you know me, you're probably shocked that I moved in with someone.
If you don't know me, you're probably shocked that I'm a huge gaymo.
Well get over it and keep reading.

Her name is Kelsey and she enjoys the movie Pearl Harbor, beer, farting, sarcasm, and laughing. AKA she's my soulmate (minus the Pearl Harbor thing...that's just fucking weird).


Actual conversation between me and Kelsey:

Me (from the kitchen, yelling): You know what movie we don't have that's reallllly good?!

Kelsey: PEARL HARBOR?!

Me: ...

Kelsey: Too much?

Me: Freak.


Needless to say I got her Pearl Harbor a week later because I am a good girlfriend (and like making fun of her).
She made me watch it, and I'll be damned - I like the movie.
Sure, it's totally predictable and Josh Hartnett dies.
SPOILER!
Oops...too late.

We've probably watched it about seven times already... the highlight is most definitely this scene which ironically involves no guns, fighting or bombing… but still involves Ben Affleck crying in pain. I love it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0T8_1LmxtY


Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Kelsey may be a recurring character in this blog if she plays her cards right and puts out.
So get used to her.


PS – You may have noticed that in my previous post, I threatened to chop a friends nads off if she gave Kelsey a cigarette. Well, you guessed it – Kelsey is quitting, and I'm threatening the lives of those that feed her addiction.
So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment