Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Convo About A Post About Britney Spears.

Kelsey: ...I was just going to say that you should definitely blog about last night...

Me: Oh I'm going to, but I want to include a picture.

Kelsey: I think you should do it again tonight and wear something else... and we can find new angles and funny ways to capture this truly embarrassing obsession.

Me: TONIGHT!

Kelsey: We do have to clean a little more and pack so not ALL night...

Me: Not ALL night... just like... I dunno... 37 minutes?

Kelsey: Perfect.

Me: ...I may just have to blog this conversation...b/c it's kind of awesome.

Kelsey: That's because our relationship is awesome. WE ARE AWESOME! (and by we, I mean me).

Me: Fact.


And that, dear friends, is what we call a teaser. Stay tuned to find out the insanity that we're talking about...oh, and for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment