Thursday, January 7, 2010

"The Source of Happy Survival"

Ummmmmm, wtf world?

I was just on a news website (and by news...I mean a perezhilton-esque site), when this lovely image popped up on my screen:



There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin.

For starters:

a) "The Source of Happy Survival" - SURVIVAL?! REALLY?!?! does this mean I need to be married to SURVIVE? Survive what, shadii.com?! I didn't realize there was going to be a mass murder of single ladies.
Beyonce will be devastated.

b) I'm pretty sure this site is supporting polygamy because I'm already in a relationship... or at least they're condoning "polyamorous" relationships. (I'll wait while you look that up...)

c) "Proposal on Email" - how romantic.

d) Register and Search > Interact > Get Married ...Three easy steps to a life of hell.

e) "Mother Tongue" - enough said. I'm applying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment