Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Britney Spears Post... Finally.

Okay, firstly - I apologize for taking so long to post this. Secondly, it was worth the damn wait.

Where do I even begin??

It all started on December 25, 2009. Let's take a journey, shall we?


This last Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive a big-screen TV.

I know... amazing, right?

Even better than that though, was the Britney Spears collector's edition box set that I received. Judge all you want...it's flippin' sweet. The set has everything a Britney-obsessor/fan/stalker could want - every single that her beautiful self has ever sang, PLUS every music video that the pop princess has created. Needless to say I squealed with delight when I found out my mother had purchased it for me.

However, due to UPS sucking balls and "children needing their toys" (crock-o-shit), the "Britney Shipment of Happiness" was delayed. Thus, I had to wait an entire week before Britney Spears was rightfully in my arms...where she belongs.

If you're even remotely creeped out right now, then you clearly don't know me. I may be relatively normal... well, at least not totally insane... but when it comes to Britney - nothing is ever really out of line.

Exhibit A - I paid a small fortune to get VIP tickets to her most recent Circus tour. Once inside, I spoke with a backup dancer and asked him POLITELY if Britney would give me a lap dance during the concert. He kindly said "no." Dick.

Exhibit B - I snuck onto the premises of one of Arizona's finest resorts in the hope that I would see BritBrit. No such luck - although I'm pretty sure the friends I had taken hostage as "backup" nearly peed their pants when I lied may way past security checkpoint A.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I love Britney Spears...so don't speak illy of her around me unless you want to be bitch slapped and/or get your head shaved.

Moving on - once I received the "Britney Shipment of Happiness", I immediately unwrapped it, dressed up like Britney and danced to her music videos for over an hour in our living room because that's what normal people do. Meanwhile, Kelsey watched (and judged) from the couch.
She did, however, capture these gems:











Just another day in the life of me.

PS - you're welcome, Stef.

1 comment:

  1. OMG... Novia, this was well worth the wait!! Thanks for the shout out, I feel semi-famous. Also, too... the pictures are priceless, and although I should be embarrassed to call you my friend, I'm so not. I'm prouder!

    ReplyDelete