1.

They let blind people drive. (This is based on the huge assumption that this woman is blind, as it would be the only logical explanation for her outfit.)
2.

They allow people like this out on the street. (Yes, they are sitting on lawn chairs and acting like it's normal. They were also shocked and mildly insulted when I took a picture of them. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?!)
3.

They give pedophiles a license to sell ice cream OUT OF THIS. (This is considered completely normal; people think it's weird that I find a deteriorating panel van selling ice cream to children is inappropriate. WTF, AZ?!)
4.

They defy the laws of evolution. ID’s here don’t expire for 50 years. If I look like a 20 year old on my license when I’m seventy, something is drastically wrong. Awesome...but wrong.
5.

They clearly have an issue with machine guns.
6.

They sell cactus like it is NORMAL. Well... it's not.
"What’s on the menu for tonight, hunny?"
"Oh shredded intestines and sliced esophagus."
"Yum."
7.

They sell this shit as food. Enough said.
Get me out of here.



You can never have enough esophagus on a dinner table. That's my motto.
ReplyDelete