Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What. The. Fuck.

I'm confused.

To get back into the swing of posting regularly, I decided to go through the pictures on my phone to jog my memory of all the creepy/random/weird/amazing things that have happened that I must blog about.

Lets go thru the time-capsule of Megan's life since we last spoke...


Picture 1:



An adorable Easter basket from my Mommy.
I know, she's the best.



Picture 2:



Naked man with pubes for days, and a floating leaf to cover his kibbles and bits.
Wait, WHAT?!
WHAT THE FUCK, MEGAN?!?!



And the answer is: I don't know.
I honestly have no idea where that picture came from or why I took it. Which kind of makes it awesome and sad all at the same time.

In my defense, I was completely hammered Saturday night (and evidently thought I was straight... sorry Kels). The sweet irony? The one night Kelsey doesn't come out with me, I bring home pictures of a naked man. Awesome.

I then went through the other pictures from that night to see if I could piece together the evening and find out what cesspool I ended up in where naked men hung from the walls... but I got nothin'.

I would post the non-edited pictures from that night, but the people I hang out with are respectable individuals that may actually care about their place in society (unlike me). Therefore, I'll give you these gems to hold you over, since I'm sure you're dripping with curiosity:




Casper: Meg's awesome!!




Notice the Rico Suave "come hither" stare.




And that's quite literally what I remember.


...Well, that and the lone image of a sexy naked man in a floating loin cloth.
Yum.



PS - Interesting/Random Fact that will come in handy to both sinners and awesome people:

It's not Cest/Sest-pool like so many of us (idiots) think.

Spell check kept telling me I was wrong, and I was like "DON'T TELL ME MY BUSINESS! I KNOW WHERE I HANG OUT!!"
...and then I googled it.
And sure enough, it's cesspool.
Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Still so angry I missed Saturday
    2. Love the pics
    3. LOVE more the hairy man
    4. I knew that it was cesspool. Rhonda Win.

    ReplyDelete