Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm Learning About Boners In School

...and no, I'm not referring to the Growing Pains star, may he rest in peace.

I'm referring to men and that thing they do when they're aroused. I'd really rather not talk about it, but unfortunately, my marketing professor has other plans.

Last week in class, my professor assigned us the "Cialis Case." I recognized the brand name as a pharmeceutical drug, but couldn't place it. Anyway, I went about my life for the last week none-the-wiser... until today. When I opened up my binder, flipped to page five, and saw this:



As I began to read, I immediately realized my teacher was mocking me. The second paragraph begins, "Despite the huge success of Viagra..." ...I was done. HUGE success, I'm sure that's not a coincidence, Harvard Business School. You buncha pervs.

The article, due to it's sexual nature, did interest me... if not gross me out simultaneously. As I continued to read, I found it quite hysterical that extensive studies were done on the effects of ED in a relationship. Call me crazy, but I could have told you this shit, and I don't even sleep with men:



REALLY?! ED can cause people to be embarrassed and cause a strain on their relationship?!?! THANK YOU, RESEARCHERS. Crisis averted... men everywhere now have an understanding of why their wife stabbed them in the knee.

...anyway, my teacher has set aside TWO HOURS OF AMAZINGNESS to discuss this case tonight. AKA I'm going to be giggling and/or dry heaving in the back of the class.

...I'll let you know how it goes and take copious notes on what is said.

Innuendos are my best friend, and we're about to have a freakin' party tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment