...and if you don't enjoy The Sound of Music, then stop reading my blog. Seriously. I feel nearly as strongly for Fraulein Maria, as I do for Betty White. Don't mess.
Anyway... Today, as part of my (gay) morning routine at work, I sat down and immediately put on my Pandora Showtunes station, and began to happily dance along.
About an hour in, and 10 Glee songs, 7 Rent songs, 5 Wicked songs, 3 Aladdin songs, 2 Jungle Book songs, 1 Beauty and the Beast song, and 1 Mulan Song later, "So long, farewell" began to serenade me. I wiggled in my seat fighting the urge to re-enact the VonTrap children’s performance, and settled for humming along quietly in my cube.
Knowing one of my colleagues is also a fan of greatest movie EVER made, I IM’d her in the hopes of making her morning a little brighter. Here's what transpired:
Me: I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne... yes?
Sally: No.
Me: Awww, Captain VonTrap
Sally: No champagne for you, you Nazi loving 16-year-old.
Me: You floozy, I saw you at the Gazebo! You and that “weeeeee!” nonsense. You’re grounded until after the war.
Sally: Worse – we’re moving to the hills where no boys will find you.
Me: Ever. Kurt will start to look tempting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment