Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another Quickie...

...and not the good kind.

Sorry.

For those of you that religiously read my blog, you know that I have a very serious love affair/obsession with Betty White.

For those of you that don't kneel down to the altar of Playing With Fire, then I suggest you go here to catch up:
http://megallen-playingwithfire.blogspot.com/2010/02/whats-better-than-betty-white-answer.html

I write you this quickie because B-Dubs will be hosting SNL tonight and I may pee my pants with anticipation and excitement.

You should watch.

I assure you, if for some reason your heart does not already beat for Betty, it will after tonight.
...and if not, I'm pretty sure you're dead.



SERIOUSLY, how does an 88 year old woman throwing up a gang sign NOT make you laugh.
...the only answer is that you have no pulse.


So, if you're alive, please watch, support, and fall in love with Betty White tonight on SNL.


Thank you for being a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment