Out of sheer boredom (what else is new?), I googled "Playing with Fire" to see what amazing clipart I could incorporate into my blog... and what did I find?

What.
The.
Fuck.
The douchebag made a CD and named it after my blog?!
Is he TAUNTING me?!
F you, Mr. Spears.
Kevin Federline, as you can figure, is my arch-nemesis and I have hated him since the day I saw him carry Britney off the set of her "Outrageous" video. Britney deserves better than your poker playing, fire-drinking ass.
Yes, I know that they got a divorce, and you better believe I threw a party the day it was finalized... but they still have children together, and therefore the douchebag will always be linked to BritBrit...and that hurts my soul.
Out of further curiosity and boredom, I googled the tracklist to see what kind of atrocities were on this "CD." They are as follows:
"The World Is Mine"
"America's Most Hated"
"Snap"
"Lose Control"
"Dance with a Pimp" (featuring Ya Boy)
"Privilege" (featuring Bosko)
"Crazy" (featuring Britney Spears)
"A League of My Own"
"Playing with Fire"
"Caught Up" (Skit)
"Caught Up"
"Kept on Talkin'"/"Middle Finger"
REALLY?! Well K-Fed, here's a little letter from me to you, using your own lyrics to kick your ass:
Dear Kevin,
When I heard you married Brit, it made me want to lose control. You don’t deserve that privilege. Britney just got caught up with your bullshit. You walk around with this air about you like you think, “I am in a league of my own” and “the world is mine” simply because you married a superstar. Well, IT’S NOT. You are America’s most hated man…or at least mine. You are crazy if you think what you had was real. Keep on talkin’, and the least of your worries will be me giving you the middle finger. If Britney wants a real dancer, she should find me, and dance with a pimp. Don’t mess with me, K-Fed, you are PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Oh, snap. I win.
Hating you,
MegAllen



And again I say- you are hilarious. Love, your bestie!
ReplyDeleteI. Am. Amazed.
ReplyDeleteThis post is hysterical. I love the letter to Kev, particularly the closing. Hating you? LOVE IT!