Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Great Teddy Bear Massacre of 2010.

Courtesy of the City of Scottsdale, I have now burned all of my teddy bears.

Why, you ask?

Because teddy bears are soon going to acquire machine guns and kill us all.

Hell, there's even signs around town warning us of this impending war.
WHY HAS NO ONE CAUGHT ON?!



Don't let the pink background fool you.
It's straight up evil and might as well be covered in blood.

My advice to you:
Burn all your stuffed animals, and don't let them near any gun shops anytime soon. If you're going to buy a machine gun, please lock it up, and not in the kids toy chest.

You're welcome.
I just saved your life.

If you died, I don't think I could BEAR it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure that this WASN'T the premise of Gremlins.

    Checkmate Zamir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I thought the bears used machettes.

    ReplyDelete