
Here's an actual conversation that just happened regarding this amazing photo:
Nikki: so do you just love that pharaoh pic?
Me: i LOVE it... it embodies so much about me. I'm borderline obsessed with ancient Egypt, I enjoy funny hats... but you should take me seriously regardless.
Nikki: haha, good one
Me: my dream is to go to Egypt one day and excavate the shit out of some ruins... find the scull of Nefertiti
Nikki: good luck with that
Me: if it was socially acceptable, I would name my kid Nefertiti. She was the shit.
Nikki: Why isn't it socially acceptable?
Me: Well, a kid with 2 moms that has 'titi' in their name...probably not a good thing. I mean, what would her nickname be?
TITS! GET OVER HERE!
NEFER!
TEA!
-----
As of right now, Titi is off the table, but I'm open to suggestions on how to make it work... Seriously, she was the shit and any child would be lucky to possess such an empowering name.
Tits Mcgee?
Never-Titi (ironic since her moms love em')
Nefertiti Allen.
Titi Allen
Tits Allen (my nickname in college)
Nefer Allen (sounds like a "neverland" with an accent)
Fer Allen (gross)
Please help.
For those of you that don't know the reference to "how's your two moms?" I suggest you check this clip out... and in the process, you get to look at the wonderment that is Jennifer Beals. You're welcome.



Several things.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I'm not a creepy stalker. Rhon-Rhon gave me this link.
Second, I love you more right now than I did this morning. Mostly because you love crazy hats. Please refer to the fleece Viking hat in my profile picture folder on Facebook. Also please refer to the Princess Minnie Mouse bobble ears in the picture where I'm molesting Flynn Ryder at Disney World.
Third, if she's your baby and your nickname was Tits Allen you might as well embrace the fact that she'll probably share that trait and go for it. It will prevent her from being offended when someone gives her that nickmame because SHE ALREADY HAS IT, BITCHES.